I took a vacation to the 1000 Islands region in upstate New York. I would get up early each morning and enjoy a cup of coffee, contemplating the view from the porch of Sadie's summer home. The picture was taken one morning at 5:47, before passing boats & ships disturbed the calm waters. It was a gentle way to begin the day.
I'll be posting more pictures from my vacation soon.












My StumbleUpon Page



6 comments:
Hi Bill. Nice of you to drop in.
Nice reflections.
That looks peaceful. I like.
Great to hear from you! Glad you are enjoying summer. Congrats on three years and three months of continuous sobriety. Always love your posts no matter how few or far between.
Hello fellow Central Virginian. I saw your comment on Karen's blog; that you'd read "The Help." I just finished reading it and it will be discussed at my book club tomorrow evening.
Like you, I felt that it was a very good read! I wonder how long it will stay on the best seller's list. And it isn't even out in paperback yet!
Lovely picture! Can't wait to see more :)
Post a Comment