
I hope your Easter is filled with wonderful food, friends & family, fellowship, and plenty of chocolate & colored eggs!
The above picture was taken one Easter Sunday at our home in Virginia Beach. Note the shoes: Hushpuppies, of course!
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid. - Heinrich Heine
7 comments:
One of these things is not like the others!
Same to you, Bill! Sitting here looking at your pic, I cannot for the life of me figure how old you are there, 13 or 30?
Hun, you look like a little man!
You were so cute! Such a little man. I like my hush puppies with fried catfish and cole slaw. Or as some say, cold slaw. hahaha
Hush, little puppy.
Happy easter to you Bill :-)
A belated Happy Easter to you, too!
I used to wear beige Hush Puppies back in the day, so I can relate to that.
Post a Comment