Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Two

TWO YEARS SOBER


Thank you for letting me keep coming back.

20 comments:

Amypie71 said...

That's awesome Bill, congrats and well done :-)

Amypie71 said...

That's awesome Bill, congrats and well done :-)

Lemuel said...

Congratulations! Best wishes! Keep it going!

Unknown said...

Congrats and thank YOU for carrying the message. It was in open AA speaker meetings that I found the hope I needed when my son was out of control. bless you :-)

Namaste

Lidian said...

Congratulations, that is fabulous! :)

Anonymous said...

Good fro you Bill! Thanks for being here! By the way, I WANT THOSE SLIPPERS! HA HA.

Scott W said...

So Debbie Reynolds lent you Dorothy's shoes for the day! That's fabulous!

Congratulations, my friend. It is such a joy to have you in my life. Sobriety couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Syd said...

Congrats Bill. Keep doing what you're doing.

Trailboss said...

HUGE congratulations my friend. I am proud of you.

dAAve said...

Happy birthday BIG boy!
Please DO keep comin' back.

Pammie said...

FABULOUS BILL!!!
Happy Birthday darlin'.

Jean said...

Hurray! And thanks for giving us all the chance to be part of your journey!

Anonymous said...

So very happy for you Bill! ~Much peace and Love!!!

Anonymous said...

hapi birthdayz!

Mary Christine said...

Happy Birthday!

Skippy said...

Yay, Bill! Congratulations!!! That means we've been friends for like a year, cause I think we ran into each other out here in the blogosphere 'round about your 1st birthday. Happy freaking birthday, buddy! I'm so happy for you.

Queenneenee said...

I love hearing and seeing my fellow alkies celebrate milestones. You rock my friend

Not Important said...

Rock and roll, Bill!

Suzanne said...

I can not adequately express in words how proud I am of you, my dear friend. What has blossomed in you these last two years is a beautiful expression of all those wonderful parts of you that alcohol was burying. It has been nothing short of a miracle to see how you have let yourself evolve. It can be difficult, I am sure, as I'm sure I only know the tip of the iceberg. Congratulations on this milestone, and on all your new friends that I am sort of getting to know through your wonderful blog. By the way I LOVE the new spring pics on the sidebar, and am especially intrigued by the fanciful tall ship bearing impossible flowers.

Daily said...

happy anniversary to you!

i saw scott's post so i did what he told me too b/c i'm obedient like that.