
The very first thought that popped into my head when I woke up this morning was
"Today is Scott W's sixth anniversary of continuous sobriety!"
Scott and his blog, Attitude of Gratitude, have been part of my own journey into sober living nearly from my beginning steps. I have come to know him as a good friend, as well as a blogger whose site always offers thoughts on living in gratitude. Scott also selects some wonderful quotations each day to share with everyone.
Six years ago, Scott decided that tequila was not his friend, so he went out to find new pals in the rooms of recovery. Through these new friends, he started a new relationship with himself and the Higher Power of his understanding. Scott was there to extend the helping hand of Alcoholics Anonymous across the miles when I reached out as a questing and bewildered newly-sober alcoholic.
Scott, you are a blessing to me and many others, and I am grateful for you.












My StumbleUpon Page



2 comments:
Thank you, my friend. We get it all if we do a little work.
He sounds awesome - good on him for staying clear.
Post a Comment