I don't really mean to hijack Bill's blog. I am not looking for any credit for breaking this amazing story. I am just someone (for reasons we will not go into) that CAN break this story.
I spotted it at the Field Day of the Past that Bill recently wrote about. Most people did not even give it a second thought. Most people assumed that it was part of the festivities. I can assure you it was not.
About 11a.m. Sadie and I were walking around and all of sudden, BOOM, I saw HER. She looked innocent enough. Hell, she looked like she could be anyone's grandmother. But,in reality, she was a TIME TRAVELER. I made a comment about her to Sadie. I spotted her right away (never mind how). She was an older lady dressed in 1800's clothes. She was sitting down at some kind of display knitting. I don't even know what else the display was about. Her clothing looked to me to be from around 1880. Most of the other stuff at the event was from the early 1900's. So, it struck me as odd that SHE was from 1880. For her, it would have been a Field Day of the Future.
Believe me, the time traveler part of this story is not even the weirdest part. How would a time traveler from 1880 be calmly sitting down while vehicles drove past, and people walked by dressed in practically nothing by her standards? How would she see a plane fly across the sky and not literally crap on herself?
There is a very simple reason for this. This is the weirdest part. She was not from the past. She was from the FUTURE!! How would someone from 1880 be able to time travel? That is just crazy!! No, this gal was from 1880, but it was via the future. I can not go into any more details. Just for breaking this story, I am probably going to be visited by alien-human hybrids that will anal probe me like there is no tomorrow. And, unlike some people, I will not enjoy it very much!!
But, the true story has to be told. I had thought about the New York Times or The Washington Post, but in the future, their circulations pale in comparison to Bill's blog. Bill's blog is usually read by 18 to 20 million people a day (again, don't ask).
The former and future Shelly












My StumbleUpon Page



3 comments:
This was bound to happen. The government can't keep stuff like this quiet forever.
=)
Tee hee hee!
Post a Comment