So, I took a few quizzes, and here's what they said. You can take 'em, too, by clicking on the links.
Ho Ho Ho, y'all.
Ho Ho Ho, y'all.
How much do you know about Christmas?
According to this survey, I know a lot about Christmas.
| You Know a Lot About Christmas |
![]() You got 7/10 correct You know tons about the history and traditions surrounding Christmas. When you celebrate the holidays, you never forget their true meaning - or all the little fun details. Random Christmas fact: In early England, the traditional Christmas dinner was a pig's head prepared with mustard. |
Holiday experts say that this movie is most like my Christmas experience. This seems appropriate because I was a complete Peanuts freak when I was a kid.
My Christmas is most like:
A Charlie Brown Christmas
| Your Christmas is Most Like: A Charlie Brown Christmas |
![]() Each year, you really get into the spirit of Christmas. Which is much more important to you than nifty presents. |
Hmmm...I don't think this would have been my score before this year:
What's your Holiday Stress Level?
My Holiday Stress Level is Low!
| Your Holiday Stress Level Is Low |
![]() |
Okay, most of us pack on a few extra pounds during the holidays. Hey, we can always eat celery in January and February.
Feast or Famine?
My Gluttony Quotient is 39%
| Your Gluttony Quotient: 40% |
![]() |
I'm not sure about my results on this one. I love a good pig-out session. My motto when it comes to food might be "everything in moderation...including moderation."
The self-appointed experts gave me a Christmas Spirit rating of 75%. Last year I might have scored 10%. I can't be sure, because I don't really remember last Christmas.
| Your Christmas Sprit Level: 75% |
![]() Your Christmas spirit is almost as big as Christmas itself. Christmas is definitely your thing. You celebrate Christmas with enthusiasm. You love every minute of the holidays. Your Christmas spirit is inspiring to everyone who runs into you during the holidays. You make everyone's day just a little bit brighter. And that's what the holidays are all about! |
This next one doesn't have anything to do with the holidays. It's here for Pam & Scott. I'd like to think they'd make me feel more welcome than a danged polecat. I've been to Texas several times, and always found the folks there very friendly.
How Texas are you?
I am 32% Texas.
| You Are 32% Texas |
![]() You're as welcome in Texas as a skunk at a lawn party. |
I can choose how I feel about the holidays. If I find myself getting impatient and irritable, I can shake myself out of it. Spending some reflective time alone, thinking about some things I'm grateful for in life (past and present), and accepting that unexpected things are likely to happen no matter how much I plan ahead will help me enjoy the true meaning of Christmas.


















My StumbleUpon Page



6 comments:
Just want to wish you a Merry Christmas, Bill. Your plans for the day are truly in the spirit of the season. You'll make a difference to a lot of people.
Wishing you all of God's blessings this Christmas and for the new year.
Karen
I wanted to wish you a merry christmas before leaving...sweetie.
I hope you enjoy your holiday.
PS: Got a 96% on the Texas quiz. Funny...the part I missed was actually wrong on the quiz!!!
Merry Christmas Bill! Happy New Year to you as well! *Big Hug*
Steven
I only got 28% on the Texan test! LOL Well, I wasn't born here but I got here as fast as I could.
6/10 Christmas things.
Random Christmas fact: 7% of mall Santas were found to have a criminal background.
YIKES! My gluttony quotient is 63!
On your blogger profile, the very first interest you list is "respecting others' beliefs." Yet, I can't help but notice how you, and all obnoxious Americans find it necessary to shove your religion in my face. Every site or blog speaks about your religion. Why?
Lookie! I got a comment from a real live suicide bomber!!!
...and he's still alive!!!
Post a Comment