Sunday, February 15, 2009

Wonderful World

Sheldon has been on a mission lately to learn how to make yeast rolls, but he found time to send me this video. It's guaranteed to warm the cockles of your heart. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.

7 comments:

Scott W said...

I saw this the other day. I have been emotionally fragile a bit this weekend. The pure innocence of this video makes me happy but also a bit sad in a wonderful way.

Amypie71 said...

I absolutely adore that song, Louie Armstrong was truly one of the great musicians on all time. lovely video too :-)

Karen said...

This song warms my heart. Combined with the video -- I love this, I'm stealing it.

My mother-in-law makes the best yeast rolls. Try as I might, I can't duplicate them.

Lidian said...

Oh, that is such a lovely video! Thank you so much for posting it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you Bill! How very precious! Loved it;)

sometimes constance said...

Why do I want to say something mean.....

Zanejabbers said...

And they have no government telling them what to do. Just love and peace. Humans could learn so much from animals. Thanks for warming my Cockles.