Most of us want to help others, but sometimes we just don't know where to begin. AA has taught me that service to others can happen every day, and it's important to our own growth. Remember, small things add up quickly! Even if you have to watch your pennies like I do, here's a way you can be of service. It's quick, 100% painless, and free. How, you ask? Click the Magic Button below and you will see! After you click to donate (it's free - I promise), click on the tabs at the top to donate to other causes. Be sure you click on the Donate button on each site before going to the next. Have fun and bask in the glow!If you have any doubt that the world needs your help, click below:












My StumbleUpon Page



2 comments:
Oh my. Those numbers are astounding. There are just so many people on this planet. To watch the death numbers is what got me. I guess we all are confused by the biggest question of life--what is death? Thanks.
Thanks for the heads up on this. Your side bar is looking great. Love the Churchill quote!
Post a Comment