Believe me, folks, my mother would never have suffered a nose-picking child. It's far more likely that I was plotting my escape from her protective clutches.
Pull up a comfy chair, grab a sharp stick, and feel free to poke around through the archives below. Or skip further down for a list by topic. Your comments are welcome, and you may add them to each entry at the bottom of the page.
If you'd like to take a peek into the daily life of an average American woman in the early 1960's, click here to be transported to the house where I grew up. I have transcribed my mother's 1962 diary onto a separate blog, and am currently working on 1963. These diaries were not written to entertain; they simply chronicle my mom's days. Washing diapers, waxing kitchen appliances, baking pies, and visiting friends...it's all here on Carolyn's Diary.
10 comments:
Sweet.
Thanks for dropping by.
So cute! I know the two things in Carolyn's mind are: don't drop son
Billy, and don't let the wind blow my hair around!!!
Is that you & your mom? How very sweet.
You're not picking your nose, are you? Great picture.
Thanks for the visit and insights into the "incident" last weekend. I really appreciate your response.
I am sure I will be visiting your place often.
All the best.
No, I don't think you are picking your nose, I think you are eating the booger you just plucked. HEEHHEE.
Believe me, folks, my mother would never have suffered a nose-picking child. It's far more likely that I was plotting my escape from her protective clutches.
Lovely picture of Carolyn and her boy:) I hope you still don't wear dark socks with your shorts.
Great picture Bill!
UH HUH,I think you're pickin' there buddy. Your mom was gorgeous. So where are the adult pics of you?? HHmmmmm???
What's shakin', Bill? Oh, that's my hand shaking uncontrollably in humor withdrawal. Quick! I need my Planet Bill fix!!!
L
Post a Comment