Pull up a comfy chair, grab a sharp stick, and feel free to poke around through the archives below. Or skip further down for a list by topic. Your comments are welcome, and you may add them to each entry at the bottom of the page.
If you'd like to take a peek into the daily life of an average American woman in the early 1960's, click here to be transported to the house where I grew up. I have transcribed my mother's 1962 diary onto a separate blog, and am currently working on 1963. These diaries were not written to entertain; they simply chronicle my mom's days. Washing diapers, waxing kitchen appliances, baking pies, and visiting friends...it's all here on Carolyn's Diary.
11 comments:
Happy New Year Billy. Did anyone ever tell you that you are silly?
Interesting to me that we are almost through a decade in this millenium
Imagine this in the Happy Birthday Tune..
Happy New year to you
Happy New year to you
Happy New year dear Bill
Happy New year to you.
Am I clever or what? I think I need a hobby.
Happy New Year.
Silly Willy billy!
I just noticed this post was separate from the one below.
D'oh!
Happy New Year!!!
Happy New Year Bill, I love your new pin-up girl. I would kill for that beautiful gold dress! I guess I was born too late, I love that kind of stuff!
Hello my buddy Bill! :)
Just dropping in to wish you all the best in 2009!
Wait didn't we just have the year 2000 when all the computers were suppose to crash? Where did the time go!?!
Happy New Year! Yay for the anticlimactic-but-still-somehow-overly-dramatic holidays sober :o)
Well, damnit!
I saw the "oh-oh" and was imagining something a lot better. "Oooh-ooooh-OH!"
Jeez, I'm awful. I apologize. Really. I'll shut up now.
Post a Comment