Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Spring Dance

This one is just for fun. Scott sent me this video of himself at home dancing, and I catch myself watching it at odd moments because it makes me smile.

(It isn't really Scott)

I think you'll enjoy watching Scott dance just as much as I do!

(It is not Scott)

I think he has fantastic moves, and this really is my buddy Scott.

(not)

You will smile while you watch this clip. This assertion comes with Planet Bill's Quality Guarantee, and I will personally refund your money if you are not satisfied. Simply give your detailed banking information (routing code, etc.), your social security number, your mother's maiden name, and your first pet's name in the comments section, and your account will be adjusted before you know it.

11 comments:

Karen said...

That Scott (not) is some dancer.

I tried the blueberry muffins -- I used oat bran since that's what I had. Rave reviews all around!

Is it just me or does the hangman game on your sidebar ever have words that anyone has heard of?

danny/ink2metal said...

your friend would be a hot little dancer...if that were him.

LOL

Pammie said...

I kept waiting for Bunny to run thru, and trip him. Well, if that guy had a dog named Bunny that is.

Scott W said...

Thanks for blowing my cover as a hot dancer!

dAAve said...

That was filmed by Bunny!
And it really does look like Scott.

Jen said...

Maybe I should say this. Maybe I shouldn't. Will you hate me forever? But I want to be honest. I'm a very honest person, you know. Should I censor myself? Maybe I should. Oh I'm just so confused.

Okay, fine, out with it. That was attractive. Great dancing, cute clothes? Very nice. And maybe I wouldn't be upset if you posted more motivating videos with great German music (hey, I speak it!) and cute guys.

Oh crap, I really shouldn't have said that, should I have? Oh, I just feel so dirty.

"The suuuun shiiines. Nanananananana. The sun shines, the day is _?_. This life gives me much so fast." Okay. Obviously I need to work more on my German.

Sigh.

Some day I'll be much better! ;)

P.S. I figured out it's Heiko & Meiko. They have a bunch of other good songs too.... Drool!

Jen said...

Sorry. I think I posted that wrong. Heiko & Maiko.

Jen said...

I wish I could dance like that. My daughter (5) watched it with me and got most of the moves down on the first try. Don't know where she gets her rhythm, her dad can't dance either.

Zanejabbers said...

The requested info is in the mail.Cute post. LOL. I really think that is Bunny dancing and Soctt is filming.

Birdie said...

I love this clip! I think if I tried those moves I'd be gasping inside of two minutes. But it sure would be fun to find out.

Birdie

Patricia Marie said...

Scott can really dance. Be honest Bill, that was you. Right?