
My pal Scott in Houston has a birthday on Sunday, June 29. You can drop by and wish him a happy day by clicking here.
I started dropping in on Scott's blog last year. He's a faithful daily blogger, and his place always has a thought-provoking quotation and a lot of gratitude for life. He's an artist, and he occasionally posts one of his latest creations, and there's also a link on his blog to a website devoted to his work.
Through Scott's blog I've met many new friends, so it may be his birthday, but I'm the one who has received the gifts. Sweet!
Scott has been an inspiration to me in my own recovery, and many of the old photographs you see throughout my blog are courtesy of the work he offered to do to transfer them to digital images for me. He's just an all-around good guy.
Have a great day, Scott, and keep coming back! And here's what Blogthings says about your birth date...
Your Birthdate: June 29 |
![]() You have the mind of an artist, even if you haven't developed the talent yet. Expressive and aware, you enjoy finding new ways to share your feelings. You often feel like you don't fit in - especially in traditional environments. You have big dreams. The problem is putting those dreams into action. Your strength: Your vivid imagination Your weakness: Fear of failure Your power color: Coral Your power symbol: Oval Your power month: November |













My StumbleUpon Page



5 comments:
Very nice. I will check out Scott's blog and wish me a happy birthday.
Thanks, Billy! Funny that the birth date quiz says November is my power month--it's the month I got sober!!!
Thanks for making my life richer with your friendship. I appreciate YOU!
November is also my b-day and dad's. and linda's and ryan's
Thanks for stoppin by my blog as well! I too Love Scoot, I have been visiting his blog for 3 years now... well I took a few month off from blogging, but oh well... I will go wish him a very happy birthday and you have a good night
PS I love your pin-ups find a cool image of a pin up surfer girl for me?
Hey Mr. Bill.
Post a Comment